Latest Movie :
Home » , , » I'll See You in My Dreams (2015)

I'll See You in My Dreams (2015)

{[['']]}
 Description:

 A widow and former songstress discovers that life can begin anew at any age.
 
Director: Brett Haley
 
Stars: Blythe Danner, Martin Starr, Sam Elliott, Malin Akerman


 



The Buzz: I heard about this movie's warm reception at Sundance earlier this year and was happy to see it scored a distribution deal and summer-y release date. I didn't think much more about it until watching its trailer, which completely drew me in; the frank talk about aging, sex, smoking dope, and friendship gives me all sorts of munchies. - Arno Kazarian
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2015. Free Movie Download - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Ajeet Ajgar Published by newhdsupermovie.blogspot.com